Friday, September 11, 2015

Welcome to Christoph Coaching!

Welcome to Christoph Coaching!

The purpose of this blog is to help my clients address the components of fitness: cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition by consciously practicing healthy nutrition and physical activity behaviors.

Through my weekly posts, I will share the weekly workouts I lead with my clients, suggest some recovery strategies related to nutrition and exercise, and encourage healthy eating habits.  Each week, 

I will post in 5 different areas:

1.      Rowing workouts of the week: This is for rowers at Pioneer Valley Riverfront Club who are involved in my morning sculling program.  Each post will include drills for the week with video and workouts for the week.

2.       Weekly cross training workouts: These are for classes I lead both formally and informally at Holyoke Community College.  All other clients are encouraged to try one or more as well!

3.       Flexibility video(s) of the week: These include yoga, foam rolling, and stretching videos to encourage the practice of focus and flexibility.

4.       Nutrition tip of the week: This will include a nutrition article, video, and/or healthy recipe to help clients optimize their health and athletic performance through good nutrition practices.


5.       Focusing workout of the week: This will include a meditation or restorative yoga video to encourage relaxation, recovery, and rejuvenation!

No comments:

Post a Comment